Quereis dedicar una canción a algún Fiti ??

En esta categoría podéis incluir todo lo que no cabe en el resto de foros de fitipaldis.com, nuestras idas de pelota y las vuestras, etc.
Post Reply
Estrella_estrellada
fitipaldi .com #1
fitipaldi .com #1
Posts: 2875
Joined: 02 Dec 2005, 18:23
Location: next to the Sahara

Post by Estrella_estrellada »

Modro wrote:
Estrella_estrellada wrote:para los q se sientan fracasados.. como yo :(

.

no quiero oir esas palabras de tu boca ....para ti por wapa

Poncho-k - avaricia de vejez
muchas acias wpo!!
Me prestas el cachito rojo?? :cry: :cry:

PD: No estes asi!!!
y a ti tmb tia, ya stoi mjor

:wink:
:VA MURIENDO LENTAMENTE
MADRE TIERRA, MOTHER EARTH:
IKONEN
fitipaldi reconocido
fitipaldi reconocido
Posts: 108
Joined: 03 Aug 2006, 13:20
Location: DONDE SOLO HAY SOLEDAD

Post by IKONEN »

Me gustaría regalarle esta canción a esa persona especial que no se si algun dia la volveré a ver a mi lado, pero que la necesito tanto... :cry: :cry:


yo puedo ver el mundo
y comprender el paso de los dias
si entendemos sin palabras,
abrazando nuestro complice silencio

tu risa vuelve el tiempo mas liviano y vulnerable
y pierden peso las cosas del mundo
son mejores a traves de tu mirada.

donde corre el agua
donde sopla el viento
puedo ver a traves de tus ojos

ya nada se detiene,
las cosas son distintas
y atravesando el muro de viejas armaduras
las formulas no tienen mas sentido

tus ojos me despierten si me quede dormido
yo sueño tu futuro y lo vivo cada dia
y en cada cosa que hago vos siempre estas conmigo

donde corre el agua
donde sopla el vientio
puedo ver a traves de tus ojos
donde corre el agua
donde duerme el tiempo
puedo ver a traves de tus ojos
SI VUELVES, AQUI ESTARE!!!!

Y ante tanto desconsuelo
echos mis huesos al suelo
y me duermo boca arriba,
por ver si me ahoga la pota
dejedi-M
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 12708
Joined: 18 Dec 2004, 17:04

Post by dejedi-M »

A Manu que sé que le gusta mucho :lol: :lol: :lol:

James Blunt - You're beautiful
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.



P.D. You're beautiful nanananana xDDDDDDDDDDD
"Quien quiera nacer, tiene que destruir un mundo..." (H.Hesse)
manu
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 3723
Joined: 03 May 2006, 20:10
Location: DeSd El Otro Lado DeL Charko

Post by manu »

dejedi-M wrote:A Manu que sé que le gusta mucho :lol: :lol: :lol:

James Blunt - You're beautiful
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.



P.D. You're beautiful nanananana xDDDDDDDDDDD
THANKS!!!!!!! :D :D ....kmo sabes k me gusta esa kancion????? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :lol:
ANTES K TODO---->SOY TIA JOEEERRRRR :evil:

Y allá en el fondo está la muerte si no corremos y llegamos antes y comprendemos que ya no importa.
dejedi-M
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 12708
Joined: 18 Dec 2004, 17:04

Post by dejedi-M »

manu wrote:
THANKS!!!!!!! :D :D ....kmo sabes k me gusta esa kancion????? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :lol:
una que es medio meiga medio bruja, jajajajajaja
"Quien quiera nacer, tiene que destruir un mundo..." (H.Hesse)
manu
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 3723
Joined: 03 May 2006, 20:10
Location: DeSd El Otro Lado DeL Charko

Post by manu »

dejedi-M wrote:
manu wrote:
THANKS!!!!!!! :D :D ....kmo sabes k me gusta esa kancion????? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :lol:
una que es medio meiga medio bruja, jajajajajaja
no kreas...ya me estoy preokupando 8O :lol:
ANTES K TODO---->SOY TIA JOEEERRRRR :evil:

Y allá en el fondo está la muerte si no corremos y llegamos antes y comprendemos que ya no importa.
manu
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 3723
Joined: 03 May 2006, 20:10
Location: DeSd El Otro Lado DeL Charko

Post by manu »

Para DEJEDI-M....jo, no preguntes pk te dediko ESTA kancion...guenoo..pk me kaiste bn :D...y pk amooooo esta kancion!!....LA PUTA VERGA d verdad....bno nada...espero k te guste :wink: :D


STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall
But she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook
There's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen
Rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And it's whispered that soon
If we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
Don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go
In case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow,
And did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How ev'rything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
ANTES K TODO---->SOY TIA JOEEERRRRR :evil:

Y allá en el fondo está la muerte si no corremos y llegamos antes y comprendemos que ya no importa.
dejedi-M
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 12708
Joined: 18 Dec 2004, 17:04

Post by dejedi-M »

manu wrote:Para DEJEDI-M....jo, no preguntes pk te dediko ESTA kancion...guenoo..pk me kaiste bn :D...y pk amooooo esta kancion!!....LA PUTA VERGA d verdad....bno nada...espero k te guste :wink: :D


STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
uooooooooooooooooooo
:D
Qué iluuu ^^

Muchas gracias :D :D :D :D
"Quien quiera nacer, tiene que destruir un mundo..." (H.Hesse)
manu
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 3723
Joined: 03 May 2006, 20:10
Location: DeSd El Otro Lado DeL Charko

Post by manu »

de na mujer :wink: ...kuando kieras :D
ANTES K TODO---->SOY TIA JOEEERRRRR :evil:

Y allá en el fondo está la muerte si no corremos y llegamos antes y comprendemos que ya no importa.
Estrella_estrellada
fitipaldi .com #1
fitipaldi .com #1
Posts: 2875
Joined: 02 Dec 2005, 18:23
Location: next to the Sahara

Post by Estrella_estrellada »

Ala!! esta va pa Modro, Mapixi y Mani ... y pa mi q m ha alegrado el dia ^^

Shaggy - angel

Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady

Life is one big party when you're still young
But who's gonna have your back when it's all done
It's all good when you little, you have pure fun
Can't be a fool, son, what about the long run
Looking back Shorty always mention
Said me not giving her much attention
She was there through my incarceration
I want to show the nation my appreciation

Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady

You're a queen and so you should be treated
Though you never get the lovin' that you needed
Could have left, but I called and you heeded
Begged and I pleaded, mission completed
Mama said that I and I dissed the program
Not the type to mess around with her emotion
But the feeling that I have for you is so strong
Been together so long and this could never be wrong

Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady

Uh, uh Girl, in spite of my behavior, said I'm your savior
(You must be sent from up above)
And you appear to me so tender, say girl I surrender
(Thanks for giving me your love)
Girl, in spite of my behavior, well, you are my savior
(You must be sent from up above)
And you appear to me so tender, well, girl I surrender
(So thanks for giving me your love)

Now life is one big party when you're still young
And who's gonna have your back when it's all done
It's all good when you little, you have pure fun
Can't be a fool, son, what about the long run
Looking back Shorty always mention
Said me not giving her much attention
She was there through my incarceration
I wanna show the nation my appreciation


:D :D
:VA MURIENDO LENTAMENTE
MADRE TIERRA, MOTHER EARTH:
manu
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 3723
Joined: 03 May 2006, 20:10
Location: DeSd El Otro Lado DeL Charko

Post by manu »

Estrella_estrellada wrote:Ala!! esta va pa Modro, Mapixi y Mani ... y pa mi q m ha alegrado el dia ^^

Shaggy - angel

Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady

Life is one big party when you're still young
But who's gonna have your back when it's all done
It's all good when you little, you have pure fun
Can't be a fool, son, what about the long run
Looking back Shorty always mention
Said me not giving her much attention
She was there through my incarceration
I want to show the nation my appreciation

Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady

You're a queen and so you should be treated
Though you never get the lovin' that you needed
Could have left, but I called and you heeded
Begged and I pleaded, mission completed
Mama said that I and I dissed the program
Not the type to mess around with her emotion
But the feeling that I have for you is so strong
Been together so long and this could never be wrong

Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel
Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady

Uh, uh Girl, in spite of my behavior, said I'm your savior
(You must be sent from up above)
And you appear to me so tender, say girl I surrender
(Thanks for giving me your love)
Girl, in spite of my behavior, well, you are my savior
(You must be sent from up above)
And you appear to me so tender, well, girl I surrender
(So thanks for giving me your love)

Now life is one big party when you're still young
And who's gonna have your back when it's all done
It's all good when you little, you have pure fun
Can't be a fool, son, what about the long run
Looking back Shorty always mention
Said me not giving her much attention
She was there through my incarceration
I wanna show the nation my appreciation


:D :D
GRACIAS POR LA KANCION BEGUI!!!!A mi tambn mi alegra el dia :wink: :D :D :D
ANTES K TODO---->SOY TIA JOEEERRRRR :evil:

Y allá en el fondo está la muerte si no corremos y llegamos antes y comprendemos que ya no importa.
manu
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 3723
Joined: 03 May 2006, 20:10
Location: DeSd El Otro Lado DeL Charko

Post by manu »

Para BEGUI...pk, segun Koki, es la mejor kancion k ha hetxo en su vida..y pk se k te gusta :wink: :D


Artist: Bacilos Lyrics
Song: Tabaco Y Channel

Un olor a tabaco y Channel
me recuerda el olor de su piel.
Una mezcla de miel y café
Me recuerda el sabor de sus besos.
El color del final de la noche,
Me pregunta donde fui a parar
Donde estas?
Que esto solo se vive una vez
Donde fuiste a parar?
Donde estas?

Un olor a tabaco y Chanel,
Y una mezcla de miel y café
Me preguntan por ella (ella)
Me preguntan por ella.
Me preguntan también las estrellas,
Me reclaman que vuelva por ella,
Ay que vuelva por ella (ella)...
Ay que vuelva por ella...

No se olvida,
No se va,
No se olvida,
No se va,
No se olvida na na na na
(x2)

Una rosa que no floreció,
Pero que el tiempo no la marchita.
Una flor prometida un amor
Que no fue
Pero que sigue viva.
Y otra vez...
El color del final, del final de la noche
Me pregunta donde fui a parar...
Que esto solo se vive una vez,
Donde fuiste a parar?
Donde estas?

Un olor a tabaco y Chanel,
Y una mezcla de miel y café
Me preguntan por ella (ella)
Me preguntan por ella.
Me preguntan también las estrellas,
Me reclaman que vuelva por ella,
Ay que vuelva por ella (ella)
Ay que vuelva por ella.

Pero fueron las mismas estrellas
Que un día marcaron mis manos
Y apartaron la flor, esa flor, de mi vida...
De mi vida...

Un olor a tabaco y Chanel,
Y una mezcla de miel y café
Me preguntan por ella (ella)
Me preguntan por ella.
Me preguntan también las estrellas,
Me reclaman que vuelva por ella,
Ay que vuelva por ella (ella)...

No se va,
No se olvida,
No se va,
No se olvida,
No se va,
No se olvida na na na na
(x2)

:D :D
ANTES K TODO---->SOY TIA JOEEERRRRR :evil:

Y allá en el fondo está la muerte si no corremos y llegamos antes y comprendemos que ya no importa.
Estrella_estrellada
fitipaldi .com #1
fitipaldi .com #1
Posts: 2875
Joined: 02 Dec 2005, 18:23
Location: next to the Sahara

Post by Estrella_estrellada »

manu wrote:Para BEGUI...pk, segun Koki, es la mejor kancion k ha hetxo en su vida..y pk se k te gusta :wink: :D
tiaaa tiaaaa juraooo m has puesto los pelos de puntaa!!!! :o :o :o
me flipa esa cancion!!!
m la dedico un ninio una vez :(
muchas acias tiaa!!! m ha gustao esta tarde mucho ^^ :P :D


PD: dile a koki k es el puto amooooo 8)
:VA MURIENDO LENTAMENTE
MADRE TIERRA, MOTHER EARTH:
manu
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 3723
Joined: 03 May 2006, 20:10
Location: DeSd El Otro Lado DeL Charko

Post by manu »

Estrella_estrellada wrote:
manu wrote:Para BEGUI...pk, segun Koki, es la mejor kancion k ha hetxo en su vida..y pk se k te gusta :wink: :D
tiaaa tiaaaa juraooo m has puesto los pelos de puntaa!!!! :o :o :o
me flipa esa cancion!!!
m la dedico un ninio una vez :(
muchas acias tiaa!!! m ha gustao esta tarde mucho ^^ :P :D


PD: dile a koki k es el puto amooooo 8)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D k bien k ti haya gustao !!!!!! (pa mi tambn es la mejor k ha hetxo)

PD_se lo dire ... :wink:
ANTES K TODO---->SOY TIA JOEEERRRRR :evil:

Y allá en el fondo está la muerte si no corremos y llegamos antes y comprendemos que ya no importa.
Modro
fitipaldis.com #1
fitipaldis.com #1
Posts: 13312
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 19:16
Location: La villa del adelantado - Asturies
Contact:

Post by Modro »

Estrella_estrellada wrote:Ala!! esta va pa Modro, Mapixi y Mani ... y pa mi q m ha alegrado el dia ^^

Shaggy - angel
nose como lo has hecho pero has dao en el clavo con esta cancion
Damos la cara po´la oficialidá
Image
Image
Post Reply