a ver se q esto no debe ponerse aki.. pero aki entra mas gente y me urge saber el nombre de una cancion o por lo mens el grupo..
a ver es una cancion en ingles q se puso de moda hará unos 5 años q en el videclip los xicos salian vestidos de monos y decian no se q del discovery chanel
La parte esa de discovery chanel era una traduccion en plan "quiero folar contigo como en los documentales del discovery chanel" o algo asin xD
Lo del videoclip y eso ni idea, no lo e visto pero por el año y eso.. creo q es esta, prueba
el grupo se que es bloodhoung gang la cancion creo que se llama Discovery Chanel pero el nombre de la cancion no estoy mu seguro el grupo si k se k es ese y lo que si que tb se seguro que es de su primer disco
Ha ha Well now we call this the act of mating But there are several other very important differences between human beings and animals that you should know about
I d appreciate your input
Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought
Me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about
So put your hands down my pants and I ll bet you ll feel nuts
Yes I m Siskel yes I m Ebert and you re getting two thumbs up
You ve had enough of two hand touch you want it rough you re out of bounds
I want you smothered want you covered like my Waffle House hashbrowns
Comin quicker than FedEx never reach an apex just like Coca Cola stock you are inclined
To make me rise an hour early just like Daylight Savings Time
Do it now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin horny now
Love the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
Like the lost catacombs of Egypt only God knows where we stuck it
Hieroglyphics Let me be Pacific I wanna be down in your South Seas
But I got this notion that the motion of your ocean means small craft advisory
So if I capsize on your thighs high tide B 5 you sunk my battleship
Please turn me on I m Mister Coffee with an automatic drip
So show me yours I ll show you mine quot Tool Time quot you ll Lovett just like Lyle
And then we ll do it doggy style so we can both watch quot X Files quot
Do it now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin horny now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain t nothin but mammals
So let s do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin horny now